The webpage iapetos.gr (from here on “webpage”) belongs to our company ΙΑΠΕΤΟΣ Α.Ε. ΣΥΜΒΟΥΛΟΙ ΑΝΑΠΤΥΞΗΣ ΚΑΙ ΤΕΧΝΟΛΟΓΙΑΣ, which fully complies with all laws regarding personal data protection, giving priority to collection, processing and protection of personal data of users of their services.
Our aim is to fully safeguard the users’ personal data and with transparency, by using all technical means of protection but also intercorporate regulations regarding our overall operation in this sector.
What kind of information we collect
We collect data to provide you with the highest quality of services, and to ensure that transaction(s) between us are carried out smoothly and without interruption.
In your personal data, information is collected, such as:
- Name and surname
- Home and/or mobile phone number
How we use information
We use your personal data, exclusively for your benefit, to serve your requests, such as:
- Your messages via the webpage’s contact form
- Your messages via email
- Customization of your experience on the webpage
- Providing advertisements or other content in accordance with your preferences
- Identification of problems or dangers regarding safety, errors or required improvements.
- Detection and aversion of electronic bugging, exploitation, fraud and embezzlement of our systems.
How we share your personal data
Data that concerns you is maintained in an electronic database in a safe environment, and it is protected by a central firewall for DDOS attacks and individual software firewalls, and at the same time data is coded by using SSL protocol.
We may share your personal data with cooperating companies within the context of completing our legal contracts and/or with companies within our corporation or our subsidiaries, and/or with third parties and with other reliable service providers with whom we work with to provide services on your account, such as:
- Processing payments via credit card (in a safe environment, banking e-commerce, PayPal)
- Execution of our Services analysis
- Communication with you, for example via email or to send a survey
- Relationship management with customers.
We share your personal data only when necessary for a third party to provide services as required or as needed for you or to you. These third parties (and any subcontractors) are subject to strict terms and conditions regarding data processing, and using, sharing or maintaining your personal data by them for any other reason aside from the work assigned to them (or without your consent) is prohibited.
In general, third party providers recruited by us will collect, use and reveal your data to the extent necessary to carry out the services they provide us.